Name : mess822 Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version : 0.58 Vendor: Daniel J. Bernstein <email@example.com>
Release : 0 Build Date: Fri Mar 7 13:44:26 2003
Install Date: (not installed) Build Host: sparrow
Group : System Environment/Daemons Source RPM: mess822-0.58-0.src.rpm
Size : 247632 License: Unknown
Signature : RSA/MD5, Fri Mar 7 13:44:27 2003, Key ID 012334cbf322929d
Packager : William Stearns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
URL : http://cr.yp.to/mess822.html
Summary : mess822 is a library for parsing Internet mail messages
mess822 is a library for parsing Internet mail messages. The mess822
package contains several applications that work with qmail:
- ofmipd rewrites messages from dumb clients. It supports a
database of recognized senders and From lines, using cdb for fast
- new-inject is an experimental new version of qmail-inject. It
includes a flexible user-controlled hostname rewriting mechanism.
- iftocc can be used in .qmail files. It checks whether a known
address is listed in To or Cc.
- 822header, 822field, 822date, and 822received extract various
pieces of information from a mail message.
- 822print converts a message into an easier-to-read format.
Generated Sat May 13 01:58:11 EDT 2006 by htmlfilelist version 0.8.4